SikMods
Register or login Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SikMods
Register or login Very Happy
SikMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW* bypass any patch stay signed in !

Go down

NEW* bypass any patch stay signed in ! Empty NEW* bypass any patch stay signed in !

Post  X_x_CoNoR_x_X Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:19 am

Hi, I'm going to be showing you how to configure and use Anon proxy server to bypass any game patch on the PS3. You have 2 choices, choice number one is watching THIS video or you can follow my step by step tutorial below.
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU UNBLOCK ANON WITH FIREWALL IF YOU HAVE FIREWALL TURNED ON!!!!!

To finish this process successfully just follow the steps below:

1. Download Anon Proxy Server by clicking HERE

2. Run the installer and install Anon Proxy Server

3. After installing it should bring up a website

4. On that website you will have to scroll down and click on all the X's like in the picture shown below

5. After done clicking on all th X's you will have to save by clicking on Save just like in the picture below

6. After saving you will have to configure the proxy so that it will block patches but first to get there you must click on Configure like in the picture below

7. You then will have to click on the drop down bar and click on Url Regex like in the picture below

8. After finished that you will have to copy a0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net into the text box to the right of that just like in the picture below

9. This is my favorite step out of all of them and all you have to do is click save as shown below

10. now to finish all of this off you will have to get your computer's IP address and add it the your PS3's proxy setting in Network Settings under the Settings section on your PS3's XMB.

11. To obtain your computers IP address you will have to click on Start then type in CMD just like the picture below

12. Once CMD is opened you will have to type in ipconfig and click enter as in the picture below

13. you then will have to scroll all the way up if not already then accross IPv4 will be your computers IP as shown in the picture below

If help is needed contact me through private messages or add me on msn at xX-_ALPHABET_-Xx@hotmail.com

EXTRA: If you feel that changing the internet settings on your PS3 is a pain and want to keep your PS3 connected to your PC at all times allowing the patch is simple. All you have to do is go back to the anon proxy settings and go to Configuration on the left side as if you were to do this all over again and change Block in the drop down bar to Allow just like in the picture below.
REP+ THANK IF I HELPED
X_x_CoNoR_x_X
X_x_CoNoR_x_X

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum